Oregon Corrections Enterprises (referred to as "OCE,""we,""us," or "our") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website oce.oregon.gov (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partner.s
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Changes to Privacy
Google's use of your IP address and other data held by Google is governed by your preferences within Google's product suite and Google's privacy policies. Visit Google's website to view their privacy policies and opt-out options. In addition, this website may use third-party and partner advertiser cookies, pixel tags, or spotlight tags on select web pages. The purpose of these types of cookies, pixels, and tags is to collect and aggregate statistics about your visit to our website and/or to provide relevant re-marketing to you. These companies and partners may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
We use tracking tools such as cookies or other technologies or methods of integration that may be placed in the browser of your device (e.g., computer or mobile phone) to collect non-personally identifiable information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses to provide us with general location data, sometimes across multiple devices. IP addresses may also be collected for marketing purposes when you take other actions, like submitting a form on the website or clicking on an email link. When users with an IP address in the EU or an unknown location arrive on oce.oregon.gov, they will see preference option language on pages where we enable cookies. If you do not wish to accept the cookies, you may set your browser to reject the cookies (consult the instructions for your browser on how to do this), although doing so may affect your experience with certain functionalities on the website.