JOIN OUR TEAM
Careers in Demand! Oregon Corrections Enterprises (OCE) has a mission to promote public safety and do our part to contribute to the betterment of Oregon communities. OCE is a self-sustaining organization that provides work and training programs for adults in custody (AICs) in the Oregon prison system. When you work for OCE, you are an essential piece of the big picture. All OCE employees have key roles in the delivery of products and services to the community and government agencies. OCE employees also serve as models of appropriate living and behavior for the AICs assigned to work in OCE shops. OCE is committed to providing transferable work skills and training opportunities for every AIC we oversee.
BENEFITS INCLUDE:As an extension of Department of Corrections, OCE is able to offer excellent benefits.
We hope you will give consideration to the amazing career opportunities available through OCE. Come be a part of the team; make a difference in countless lives; and flourish in a fulfilling career that matters.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Full Medical w/Vision & Dental
- PERS Retirement Package
- Long/Short Term Disability
- Oregon Savings Growth Plan
- Life Insurance
Career CenterWelcome to our Careers Portal! Search our current openings and upload your information here.
"We had a family health crisis when I took this job, and the benefits allowed us to make it through to the other side. OCE did that for us. The staff here treat each other like family. You feel welcome here."
Tim, OCE Driver
Chief Financial Officer
OSP - Salem
Oregon Corrections Enterprises (OCE) is seeking a full-time Chief Financial Officer working at the OCE Administrative Office in Salem, Oregon. As the Chief Financial Officer, you will have primary responsibility for all financial services functions of the agency. You will provide management direction and overall coordination of the preparation and execution of the agency's budget, financial management and reporting, and maintain the agency's Enterprise Resource Management System (ERP). The successful candidate will have experience in forecasting, sales and costing, and creating key performance indicator dashboards. This position reports to the OCE Administrator and works closely with General Managers and Deputy Administrator. This position offers a competitive compensation package including employer paid health, vision, dental, paid time off, and retirement through the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS), and 11 paid holidays per year.
- Ability to manage staff in a fast paced work environment with regular interruptions and changing priorities
- Demonstrated success in leading others in a manner that fosters teamwork and commitment to delivering effective, quality results
- Demonstrated success providing expertise on pricing structures, contracts, trade terms, discounts, and margins
- Ability to apply cost accounting methods including: cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis, developing and analyzing cost standards, and establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, and shipping
- The ability to analyze complex and sensitive issues and situations, identify alternative solutions, forecast consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of established goals
- Demonstrating successful leadership, including an understanding of how to effectively address needs, delegate, give and receive feedback and produce exceptional outcomes
- Experience developing budgets with multiple revenue sources including manufacturing and Professional Services
- Demonstrated accounting experience including managing an organization's response to internal and external auditors and managing the complexities of a varied and substantial portfolio
- Experience communicating complex financial concepts to a diverse audience with limited financial background
- Experience developing and implementing financial policies, systems, and standard operating procedures
- Valuing and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion, cultivating a culture of respect and collaboration
- Understand and add value to high-level management interactions, working as part of an executive management team
1 records found.