SCANNING SERVICES provide solutions to:
- Mitigate risk
- Reducing response time for records requests
- Create searchable files
Let us help you save money and reduce your environmental footprint.
Reduce - Reuse – Recycle
- Reduce the amount of physical storage for files.
- Reuse the valuable space you have saved.
- Recycle the paper back into production streams.
Reduce Environmental Impact
Storing paper documents impacts the environment through storage materials, HVAC systems, and more. If your records retention policies allow for electronic storage, you can recycle all of those originals back into paper production streams and repurpose the storage materials and facilities. It’s a win-win for you and the planet.
- Use OCR software to make electronic documents text-searchable;
- Convert scanned documents into .PDF, .JPEG, .TIFF, and .BMP formats;
- Deliver on USB drive or electronically (FTP, electronic drop box, etc.);
- Scan up to 11” x 17” (larger formats to be negotiated);
- Scan various sizes and media;
- Scan non-confidential documents (no payroll, personnel, banking, or medical files); and
- Return, shred, or recycle your original documents.
In the electronic age, records retention has become easy. But what do you do with the stuffed file cabinets and boxes in the storage room, basement, and warehouse? An electronic copy of a paper document dated 25 – 100 years ago is not the same, but when the paper is destroyed in a natural disaster, an electronic version is a close second.