Tired of spending time digging through old boxes, drawers and storage rooms – searching for the documents you need?
According to information compiled by software manufacturer Laserfiche, the average office:
- Makes 19 copies of each document
- Spends $20 on labor to file each document
- Loses 1 out of 20 office documents
- Spends $120 searching for every misfiled document
- Spends $250 re-creating each lost document
- Spends $25,000 to fill a four-drawer file cabinet, and $2,000 annually to maintain it
OCE can help! We are currently launching a new electronic file management service.
No more wasted time searching for files – simply insert discs and search electronically for the desired files. You will have the opportunity to review your digital images, and the ability to print from that image instead of copying the originals.
The OCE Scanning & Digitizing Department can:
- Scan paper documents and convert them into a number of formats: .pdf, .tiff, .jpeg, etc.
- Scan black & white, grayscale and color
- Set-up file naming conventions and bookmarking formats for your documents
- Save scanned files to your choice of media
- Provide the highest quality control
- Save you both time and money